Friday, March 16, 2007

The Continuing Saga Of A Girl & A Fish

The last two days have been very interesting on the Fishy (PH) front. Yesterday I had a nice chat with him while telling him my mum and dad's info about their wedding anniversary. I think I talked to him without sounding like a blithering idiot.

Do I get points for that?

He played Paul Stookey's The Wedding Song (There Is Love) for them. My mum adores that song, so much that I went and ordered the CD for her today. Little did he know that my talking to him was the highlight of my day. I usually only get to talk to him once a week for a few seconds. This was like a bonus for me.

He made mum very happy. She even called him to tell him thanks, cos he was such a nice little Fishy.

This morning while telling a story about the Star Wars 30th Anniversary, he mentioned that last week their was a 100th b-day. I'm still pondering if he was thinking of my grandma. I wonder if he knows I didn't ask him to wish her a happy b-day. Hmmm. Does that mean he was thinking about me this morning, before I called?

~looks hopeful~

I had another little chat when I called in to request my song. Yeah, I couldn't take a week off, if I tried. I need my Fishy fix. I ranted about The Moody Blues' summer tour schedule, because I don't think I'm going to bother to try to see them this time around. I don't want to waste my Atlantic City trip on a concert. It takes up too much time. Plus, and I never thought I'd say this, but the setlist hasn't changed and it's just not worth $100 to see them, though they are still one of my favorite bands.

~sigh~

Now if he'd just think of me enough that he'd want that phone number that I would more than willingly give to him, if he'd just ask.

But hey, at least he knows I exist....this is good.

I think it's quite possible that he likes me too....

Things are looking upward on the Fishy front, right?

0 comments: