Sunday, March 18, 2007

I Feel Accomplished

I've actually done some things this weekend..besides eating...and drinking green beer. Can I get a Woot! for that please? It's deserving.

1. I filled out the rebate form for my new phone and have everything that I need to copy in my bag for work tomorrow. I should be able to mail it with the mail at work!

2. I hit the gym 2 times this weekend for an hour or more each time. Unfortunately the gym hit back both times. The scale is dipping down again, but better than that my clothes are feeling loose again. Yay, inches are being lost. I think its all those teeny tiny girls at the gym that are motivating me.

3. Laundry was done. I hate laundry. Laundry is the pits.

4. Visited the place of supreme evil (Walmart) and only spent $30 on assorted low calorie drinks. Hmmm can you guess I went there after working out and after forgetting to take my water bottle along?

5. Cleaned 2 of 3 liter boxes. Do I win an award for that? I think I should, cos my kitties are full of shit! I'd rather do laundry.

6. Finished my return for my local taxes to find, I paid em way too much money last year.

7. Took pictures...but not with the new camera..I'm saving it for a special occasion.




Now I'm really tired, but I need to get an hour on the ski machine and I need to clean some more. (And there's stuff I'd like to do on the computer too)

0 comments: