Monday, March 12, 2007

It Just Keeps Getting More Random

~ PH had the flu over the weekend. It's funny...well having the flu isn't funny, but this morning he didn't sound sick, until the commericals and whatnot that he obviously did after the morning show. Just call him CONGESTION BOY! I hope he's feeling better ASAP, my email inbox misses him.

~ I worked out for an hour and fifteen minutes today. I did 30 squats with a ten lb. barbell ON MY NECK. 3 words...OH THE PAIN!

~ My personal trainer...she likes to make me suffer. She's a sweet little girl...weighs about 3 lbs and is about 4'11. If I wanted to be built like her I'd have to stop eating now....and never eat another thing that tasted like food ever again.

~ It's no secret...at least once a week a friend of mine visits my blog. This friend just won't leave a comment....I think because if this friend did....I would be overcome with joy and expire in my seat when I viewed it. I know when this friend visits too, because they surf on in via the same google search. Why I haven't been bookmarked yet, I don't know, but the world is full of mysteries...and most of them surround this person.

~ I'm getting terribly lazy about things at home. I think it's the new routine I'm on. I come home from work and then go to the gym, and I don't get back until 6:30 or later....Must clean liter boxes....Must clean liter boxes.

~ I want new clothes...everywhere I go they scream out at me. Buy me....Buy me! You will look cute and hip if you just buy me. And do you know what? I'm easily seduced by clothes. Someone stop me! JC Penney just sucket $53 bucks from me...but the outfit was so darn cute. NOW I NEED SHOES! I also need a date...Someone, anyone...man or fish.....or some strange combination of the two?

0 comments: