Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Taking Requests

Why do I do this to myself every Friday morning? I'm not quite sure. I swear I spend the whole week trying to come up with a song that I love...that isn't too cheesy or a band that I don't care what song is played, because I love them.

Do I do it for the music? Probably not. Do I do it to talk to the DJ for a few short seconds out of the week? Most likely.

I probably should skip a week.

I'm not sure if I could survive if I did though. It kinda takes the boy out of the box for a few minutes if that makes any sense. PH being the boy in the box.

And no matter how I look at it, I can't get the boy out of the box. When he's at work...his box is the radio...at home it's the computer.

Pooh!

So I've got to come up with a good song or band in another 24 hours. So far I've requested...Gordon Lightfoot, The Moody Blues, Gary Puckett, ABBA, Three Dog Night, Tommy James and Herman's Hermits. I'm at a loss for what to request now. Maybe I should take the week off.

~sigh~

But then I wouldn't get to talk to PH for that brief 30 seconds...and that would make me a sad sad girl.

0 comments: