Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Discover Ohio

For the last year or so I've tried to collect all the guidebooks from the surrounding states so that when summer comes I can find things to do. Yesterday I received the Ohio book.

I'm ready to get in the car and go.

Actually, I'm ready to go anywhere, as most of you might be able to notice. In one of the guidebooks I discovered this place.

I want to go there now!

Landoll's Mohican Castle is about an hour and a half north of Columbus. I can only imagine the photo opportunities to be found there. My cameras are all but begging me to take them there. They don't even want to wait until there's money. They want to go now. I'm apt to agree with them, but I know better....and well I don't have the money to rent a car for a weekend right now...closer to summer, yes, right now...no way.

Then there's OH's Amish country. I want to go to The Amish Door and I want to stay in a jacuzzi room! I also want to eat all the yummy Amish cooking. Yeah I like my food, I can't help it. Both resorts have fitness centers though, so I could work out after gorging myself on all the yummy goodies at the restaurants.

The question now is....When can I go, and where am I getting the money to go?

0 comments: