Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hump Day

~ Yay it's Wednesday. Two more days til the weekend. And yay I get to go to the gym tonight. So this snow needs to stop now! Because I need to get some frustrations out of my system.

~ I miss the hump day hunks. Some more than others. Though it's quite funny, I find that I don't really lust/fantasize after any of them anymore. Well except for that one hunk that I don't have to mention.

~ I'm really apathetic about concerts this year. Unless the Moodies play somewhere less than 3 hours away and on a weekend, I'm not going to bother. I'm not interested, even though I love the music. I learned last year, Atlantic City is much more fun when I don't have to worry about having a concert sucking my time.

~ I think I love the state of VT. They want to impeach the President. Woot!

~ I made the March Mix in my year of mixes, sometime soon I'm going to post those mixes over at my Art Of The Mix Page. Most likely on Sunday because until the weekend my time to myself is going to be pretty limited.

~ My mom fell in love with Paul Stookey's Wedding Song so much yesterday that she told me to email PH about it. Funny, she never paid attention to it when I played it. It's on my Zen.

~ Speaking of Zen. I had a blissful half hour of music on my Zen where it played absolute favorites of mine when I hit random. One day I'm going to sort the Zen out so that I have everything I love on there as well as music I can exercise too. You just can't exercise to most Moody Blues music or for that matter Grey Eye Glances, even though I love both bands to pieces. Actually I just need to start making playlists, but I'm so lazy when it comes to stuff like that.

~ I need to see some cuteness...so ....erm..



Suddenly this blog is a much prettier place. Mmmmm. Yup. Very easy on the eyes.

0 comments: