Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad


Today is my mom and dad's 55th wedding anniversary. God bless them. Neither of them has tried to kill one another and both of them still love each other very much.

They are one of the few couples that still allow me to have faith in the institution of marriage which I generally don't care to much for, since most people tend to bail out when the going is rough.

I know my parents have had rough patches, but they worked through their problems and though there wasn't always money for everything they wanted, they made it work and they gave all they could to their three children...my brother, Rudy; my sister, Debby; and myself.

I can only thank them both for being wonderful parents...and its my greatest wish that they have many more years together.

0 comments: