Monday, March 19, 2007

The Post Where I Get Everything Out In The Open

It's safe to say that everyone that stops by this blog knows a few random facts about me.

1. I like photography.

2. My job is perhaps not as exciting or as challenging as it should be.

3. I have a huge, teenage-girl crush on Fishy, that usually results in me embarrassing myself to a large extent.

Let's run with number 3 shall we. Today in my madness, I called the station, cos Mr. Fishy was sounding unusually perky. I had almost hit send on the phone a few times during the morning, but I was trying to be good. Sadly the devil on my shoulder got the better of me and I hit the send button.

So I teased my the Fishy for a few minutes and he said he'd play a song for me, but not the Moody Blues. Hmmm did I overdo the Moodies requests lately? Perhaps. I know not. So I had to think of a song off the top of my head. My pic? Gordon Lightfoot's Carefree Highway. Another song that has brilliant lyrics.

I'm particularly fond of this line

Now the thing that I call livin' is just bein' satisfied
With knowin' I got no one left to blame


Of course since making this phone call, I've been in a tizzy of worry. Was I an annoyance? Did I piss him off?

This was a totally random thing for me to do. I don't usually call on a day other than Friday. Last week I talked to him twice but the one time had to do with my parents anniversary.

ARGH!

I wish I'd get an email to let me know he's not mad at me. All I wanted to know was what the heck was in his coffee that made him so damn silly and perky.

See I really really like Fishy. I think he's the greatest thing since tiramisu and Coca-Cola, and since I'm such a dorkalope and have the tendency to put my size 8 foot in my mouth, I worry that I offended or annoyed or any combination of the two. The best part is....I wish he'd read this and say something. I know he won't because he never seems to show up at the blog when I want him to.

Now I'm just going to have to sit here and wonder...which is likely to make me go bonkers.

0 comments: