Saturday, March 03, 2007

It's All About Me!

~ Have I mentioned that the candy at Hersheypark is very flirtatious? I think of all the photos of me taken in the last year or so, my favorite shots came from the trip to see Gary Puckett. (Even though I'm not too keen on my hair at the time of the photos)

~ I have no patience for TV. There are 3 shows I watch on a semi-regular basis; Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (Yeah a cartoon), House and Psych. All other tv is useless to me. I'd rather read or listen to music. Actually I'd rather walk the boardwalk on the Jersey shore...or any other shore I might be near.

~ I'm very selective about the people that make up my circle of friends. I've always found it's best to have only one or two really close friends than a dozen because you're less likely to be screwed over. That said, if you fall into this category I'd likely move mountains for you.

~ I'm one of the few people out there that love exercise it seems. I fumbled my way through a few of the machines last night at the new gym. I'm going back tomorrow, and Wednesday I get to make a Personal Trainer miserable @ 6 p.m. Wheeeee! Oh and let me just say..I have muscles I forgot about. It's nice to hear from them again. Even though they are screaming just a tad.

~ I love making mix CDs most of you know that. It's time to make my March mix..though damn I forgot to post my February mix over at Art of the Mix. (I'm going to do that tonight I think) I still have a few blank CDRs if any one would like a mix. Cos I like sharing my music with the world, much to the world's chagrin.

~ I'm a sucker for places like Bath & Body Works. I love bath stuff and skin stuff and anything that smells pretty. My favorite scent is freesia. I love juniper too.

~ I'm a lover of animals. I have dogs and cats and I've had guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters and turtles. Actually I still have a turtle...a man eating turtle, but that's a story for another day.

~ I'm very particular about my clothes. I hate jeans. Jeans make my butt look huge. Yes I realize that even at 135 lbs I'm not big by any means, I still don't like the way I look in jeans. I also have a tendency of buying clothes for events even if they really don't warrant a new outfit. It's a given, I'll have a new outfit for a certain concert that I'll be going to in Oct, come hell or high water.

~ The strangest things will make me like a song. Justin Hayward sings whoops in Fly Me High, which guarantees my love that song. My nephew assures me the only reason I love Tommy James' Love Words is because I like the line at the begining using the words perpetual motion. Hmmm perpetual motion can be fun. Right? It's a good thing there's nothing funny about Yummy Yummy Yummy. That song is just freaking annoying, and perverted in a not so amusing way.

~ I hate lettuce. Lettuce is evil. Iceburg lettuce is the most evil. Why can't I convince the salad people that there are other tastier greens than lettuce to use in salads?

0 comments: