Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Toys

Well my cell phone should arrive today. I'm tempted to stay home from the gym to figure it out, assuming it gets here on time.

I never thought I'd miss a cell phone as much as I do. But all that should be over sometime today! Yay!

I'm just wondering how long it will take for me to figure out how all the new features on it work. I think this one has a camera and an mp3 player built in to confuse me. Why can't a phone just be a phone? My electronics really don't need to multi-task that much.

Oh and guess what? In the battle of mp3 player and camera, camera won. I got the Z610 Kodak Easyshare for $209 last night on Best Buy's website! Squee!

That should arrive at my house by the 21st! Who wants to be the first person I take a picture of. I can think of one person...but never mind that.

Now I have to hunker down and start paying off the bills I've made this week. New clothes...new toys...the tickets to the Grass Roots concert....(which I can't help but say again...are 3rd row center!!)

But I'm not going to think about the money just yet. I'm going to concentrate on the new toys I'm going to have to play with very soon.

0 comments: