Monday, March 05, 2007

I Got My Tickets!

Well, I spent 20 minutes trying to get through to the State Theater in Uniontown, but I got through and I have 2 tickets to see The Grass Roots (Mmmm Rob Grill) and a host of other bands that I don't care about on Oct 6. Making a small assumption...I'll probably see PH too, which won't hurt my eyes one bit. In fact, they'll probably have a little bit of sparkle in them.

This is probably the first time I've bought tickets and had no clue as to where my seats are. I'm safe to assume the front row is owned by the station. (Grrrr) Here's hoping I'm somewhere in the first 10 rows. (That's always good for picture taking) Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a better shot of PH too. Tee Hee.

I'm such a goober.

Now I need to calm myself down from the stress of trying to get tickets and again ponder why tickets for a show in Oct have to go on sale in March!

Damn that's just flipping ridiculous. But since it's over and I know I likely have damn good seats...and I'll get to see a good band...and PH...Squee!

0 comments: