Monday, March 19, 2007

Random 10 - Week 97

From the ladies @ Music Memoirs

10 songs that sum up your weekend...or were on your weekend playlist...and one picture that relates back. (oh, and if you feel like it, tell us why you picked the songs you did)

There was no rhyme or reason to what I listened to this weekend. I was pulling stuff out randomly in a lot of instances, just as my Zen and winamp were on random...So this is what anyone in this house heard blasting..

Roxette - Joyride
(Hello...you fool...I love you....)

Diana Krall - The Girl In The Other Room
(This is my favorite DK song.)

Tommy James - Hold The Fire
(My nephew says I play this song too much...it's quite possible that he's right)

The Irish Rovers - Beer, Beer, Beer
(For obvious reasons)

Grey Eye Glances - Hey Love
(This is one of my new favorite GEG songs. This band really needs to do a new album...NOW)

The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing
(This one showed up on my winamp. I hadn't heard this one in a long while)

Gordon Lightfoot - Carefree Highway
(I finally ripped Sundown to my harddrive)

Gordon Lightfoot - High & Dry
(I like the original version from Sundown better then the version on Gord's Gold 2)

Glass Tiger - Touch Of Your Hand
(I ripped Air Time to my hard drive! Yay for cheesy 80's music!)

Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Got It Made
(This was on my March Mix)

Now for dessert...erm the picture...



A fried cheesecake that was shared between my parents and me @ the fabulous Mexican restaurant in Charleroi On Mon...The Three Amigos. Yum.

0 comments: