Monday, March 05, 2007

This and That

~ Operation revamp The Mistress Of The Dark starts tomorrow, with a little box of Garneir hair color in the shade of Black Cherry. Now if only my hair would grow a bit faster. I'm losing patience.

~ I think I have to buy concert tickets for an Oct show today, which I don't want to do, but I don't want crap seats if I'm going. 90 bucks for 2 tickets for a show in Oct. How do I know I'm going to be alive in Oct? Crikey.

~ Who wants to help me hunt that lying stinking groundhog? Seriously! An early spring? I don't fucking hardly think so. PAH!

~ Saturday is grandma's b-day party, 100 years....she amazes me. She will always amaze me.

~ Those damn songs from Music & Lyrics are still stuck in my head. They are so bad too, but so good in so many ways. I'm embarrassed that I like them and I have them downloaded.

~ My morning hasn't started out right. Not a good thing, but I'll get over it. I need to get over a lot of things.

~ And a random thought that involves something that PH said this morning ....If the energy drink has given you that much energy..and you are at a loss for what to do with the excess....well give me a call and I'm sure I can help you out.

And on that note before I stick my foot in it ...though I already have...I'm going to fix breakfasat and hope this day goes by really quickly.

0 comments: