Friday, March 09, 2007

Damn and Blast

My cell phone died today. It died a horrid awful death. It fell apart. In two little pieces.

Grrrrr.

I tried to get my old Motorola phone to activate. No luck there. At least I can return the charger that I bought that's essentially useless to me now. So I get to make another trip to Washington Crown Center this weekend.

Yay!

Unfortunately I will be without a cell phone for the next 4 or 5 days.

Grrrrrr.

I don't even use the damn phone that much but being without it is sending me into a panic. What if Bernie up and dies on me too? How will I get rescued?

I will be living in total fear until the new phone shows up in my hands.

Jill was the last person to be phoned on the piece of poo Samsung phone. She got to hear me making a fool of myself while speaking to a certain Fishy DJ. Ah...the joys of Friday mornings, when my confidence hits high levels and I get giddy just speaking to someone for about 1 minute. Damn I'm a dorkalope. And a dorkalope with a huge crush.

~sigh~

RIP Cell phones...I shall miss you...

0 comments: