Thursday, March 01, 2007

Let's Start Over

That's what I feel like I'm going to be doing this week. I got a free 2 week trial membership at a local gym. I figure it can't hurt to give it a go, right? Especially as the ski machine is boring me to tears.

I just hope that since it's not Curves, it's not a place that turns into a glorified meat market. I don't want to subject myself to teeny tiny wenches parading around in cute leotard etc to attract the attention of local beefcake. YUCK!

My self-esteem couldn't take that.

But because I'm feeling like a fat cow right now I'm going to try it out. Maybe I'll like it.

I'm dreading stepping on their scale, because I know that those always seem to give me a few extra pounds I didn't know I had...and my home scale is depressing me, so this is going to be a not very fun experience to start with. All in all it makes it an incentive to start with it and stick with it.

So tomorrow at 5:30 I'll be exercising my little heart out.

0 comments: