Thursday, May 20, 2004

A Week of Memes

Wow! I haven't been very talkative this week, even though I missed out on my Monday Memes do to a concert, that I almost wish I hadn't gone to. No, I lie, I do wish I hadn't gone.

That's probably the main reason why I haven't blogged much this week, besides the memes. It's not post concert depression either. I know what that feels like, and as much as Mr. Bowie was fantastic and beautiful and all those wonderful things that he should have been, I'm glad its over.

There is one thing I forgot, in my week of memes, and that's to post my Bowie pic from the show.

So for those of you interested, here it is.



I won't be mentioning Bowie much any time soon. I'd kinda like to forget the whole thing ever happened, even though I got to see Bowie's crotch up close and personal. It was an enlightening experience. Come to think of it the whole experience was enlightening.

I'll stop being cryptic now and let you look at the picture.

0 comments: