Sunday, May 09, 2004

Happy Mother's Day

Today's the day we honor all those women who have played a special part in shaping our lives, our mothers, grandmothers and godmothers. I'm glad that today I can say I still have two very special ladies in my life, my mom who is 70 and my grandmother who is 97. Without them, I wouldn't be half the person that I am today.

Both of them have been a great help to me in my almost 30 years, not just with the material things when I needed them, but in the important things like values that make me the person I am.

Some of you may not have your mother with you today, but it's still mother's day. Say a prayer for your mother if she's not there. Tell her you love her as many times as you can, if she's still around, because you never know how much time you have with her, and time is as precious as it is fleeting.

To all my friends out there who are mothers and to all the bloggers out there who are mother's







May your children remind you of the joy of motherhood today and for the rest of the year as well.