Saturday, May 01, 2004

Silly Winamp Fun

I know we've all played this game a few times, but I thought I'd bring it back, because my winamp player has a sense of humor.

Oh yeah, it may not be showing it now, but yesterday it kept finding all the Christmas music on my hard drive. 80 degrees outside and it's playing It Came Upon A Midnight Clear. Bet people passing my house or my door thought I was insane. Oh wait, I am insane, they probably thought nothing of it.

So you post the first 10 songs your winamp shuffles at you. I've also noticed that my winamp plays favorites. It's not an equal opportunity media player.


Def Leppard - Two Steps Behind
Elvis Costello & the Attractions - Lip Service
The Monkees - You Just May Be The One
Depeche Mode - To Have and To Hold
The Damned - New Rose
Elvis Costello & the Brodsky Quartet - Taking My Life In Your Hands (live on Leno)
Elvis Costello - Oh Well
Adam Ant - Room At The Top
Elvis Costello - The Invisible Man
Peter Murphy - Keep Me From Harm

So as you can see, my winamp really loved Costello today. Which is fine by me, because it finds songs that I don't usually listen to and plays them.

So really, what's on your winamp playlist?

0 comments: