Monday, May 24, 2004

A Brand New Week

A Brand New Week

I'm glad to say that I'm feeling better about things and life in general right now. I still wish some of the things that went down last week would change, but I'm not the one that needs to extend the olive branch this time.

Sure when things collapse in friendship, it's usually the fault of both parties. I openly admit that, but if I have done anything, it's very little. Some respect really was needed here. But I'm not going to let this continue to bother me. If they were really friends, this would have been put aside last week, and not left to fester the way it has.

So onto happy news. A friend of mine saw the Moody Blues over the weekend. Yay for her! It seems like forever til my concerts. But that's not what I'm happy about. (not that I'm not happy she saw them) Talking Out of Turn has returned to the setlist as did The Other Side of Life and Voices In The Sky.

Big old Squee!

I shall be a puddle of goo at the end of the AC show. I'm also pleased to know December Snow wasn't lost in the "It ain't the holidays anymore" shuffle. Hey guys, wanna play "Don't Need A Reindeer?"

More happy things...

I saw Van Helsing again this weekend. I really don't give a damn how cheesy it is at times. This movie is an eye - candyfest and Dracula can bite me any time he wants.

The most memorable line: "That's not all I could do with your skin!"

Uh Dracula, darling...show me...now. Hell, you should have showed me yesterday!

Needless to say I'm about to show you another pic of the man quickly climbing the ranks of my concubines.







And in case your in any doubt of his hotness out of costume





It's all about the eyes.

0 comments: