Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

Ok, I took last week off, but now the Monday memes return with Monday Madness first in line!

This week it's all about blogs! On to the questions...

1. I started blogging about 2 years ago.
2. I try to post a new entry in my blog about every day, sometimes more than once.
3. I read about 35 - 40 blogs on a regular basis. (It's a good thing some people don't update daily
4. I change my layout about 2 to 3 times a year. (It's about that time, anyone want to help me?)
5. I used to have a life, and now I blog instead. (no that's a lie, I never had a life)
6. I spend more time blogging than I do reading, and I'm ashamed of that.
7. I tend to blog (and visit blogs) most in the morning, though I go to my friends blogs when I get home from work.
8. The thing I enjoy most about blogging is all the wonderful online friends I've acquired, specifically those on the BDI site. And a host of others, who can be found in my dailies list. I loves ya all. Big Smootchies to ya!

0 comments: