Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Van Helsing: The Addiction

Van Helsing: The Addiction

I don't know what it is about the movie that has taken hold of my brain lately. I guess it's just my love for vampires, especially pretty ones.

Mmmm....Roxula..erm. I mean Dracula.

I finished up on the movie tie-in book, which was nifty in the way that only a movie tie in book can be. It was like seeing the movie all over again. Only when I read it, I knew I could have written the story better.

Though I would have been a tempermental writer for that one. I would have had requests, so that I could feel the story.

Mmmm...the writer would like to get a better feel for Dracula. So, just send Roxburgh to me, and I'll get a feel for him. You might want to send Hugh Jackman and David Wenham along too. I probably need to get a feel for them too.

The Brides? Heck no...especially not Silvia Colloca.

~shudders~

Cos she's literally going to be Roxburgh's bride.

Blech!

I won't grumble that all of my concubines have to be married or getting married. Blech! Spoils some good fantasies with reality that does.

Anyway, I'm addicted to the movie, and Mr. Roxburgh. I've seen Van Helsing twice and will likely see it a few more times before it goes away. I also have a dvd list of movie's Richard was in, (besides Moulin Rouge) that I need to see.

God, why did they have to make him look so unattractive in Moulin Rouge..and why of why did Nicole Kidman have to feel him up in that movie.

Nice work if you can get it.

Damn it, why am I only a secretary?

Oh yeah, cos its the work that I can get.

Drat.

Ah well, here's hoping that this weekend brings viewing number 3 of Van Helsing. Hey it only grossed 10 million last week, I feel bad. I must do my part in making the film a success.

0 comments: