Sunday, May 09, 2004

Sometimes Change Is Good

I'm not sure about the changes in blogger just yet though. I went to log in, and wooo, the page is different, suddenly there are built in comments, but nothing fun and or spectacular.

Blogger just got a slight makeover.

Speaking of makeovers, I want one.

Nothing extreme, I'm content with my face, but I'd like to have a nice change with the hair and someone to teach me some makeup techniques, that sort of thing. If they want to buy me some new clothes, I'm all for that too. DKNY all the way!

I always think those people that win the makeovers on Regis and Kelly are so lucky. Yeah, I occasionally get sucked into watching that show.

~sigh~

It makes me jealous that I'm never the one getting prettied up.

That's just so not fair.

And now blogger's got a makeover. This is just not right! I'm going to go pout in a corner.

0 comments: