Sunday, May 16, 2004

A Fashionable Sunday Brunch

I thought I'd throw and Meme in here to make things more interesting. After all, today's Sunday and there isn't anything to do today except sit around. Brrrr is it cold. Crazy mixed up weather.

But no more complaining. Here's today's Sunday Brunch.

Head to toe fashion

1. Is your hair its natural color right now and do you wear your hair long or short?
I'd probably say my hair is just slightly darker than it's natural shade. Speaking of which, it's going to be time to make the trek to Wally Mart to buy some hair dye soon. As to the length of my hair, it's a inverted bob, short in the back and longer in the front with baby bangs.

2. Shirts: long sleeves or short?
Ah, back to the weather. It really all depends on how hot or cold it is. And you've also left out two other important categories when it comes to shirts/blouses, three quarter length sleeves and no sleeves at all. I own some of each.

3. Do you wear a belt?
Only if I'm wearing a suit and I really need to complete the look. I prefer bracelets and earrings etc as accessories, I've never been keen on belts unless they are the chain variety that don't really serve a purpose except decoration.

4. Tell me about your favorite bottom wear (pants/jeans/shorts/skirts).
Capris are my favorites. Which makes getting dressed at this time of year a bit easier. If I can't wear capris, then I'll go for skirts, being 5'3ish makes finding regular pants a pain in the butt!

5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many to count. Just call me Imelda

0 comments: