Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Mind Hump Time

It's Time to Hump Your Mind

Yup, the wacky ladies at BDI are at it again, with another Mind Hump. C'mon, you know you want to hump with me. ~wink Wink~

Today is also National Blueberry Cheesecake day. As a warm up, using the letters B-L-U-E-B-E-R-R-Y reveal some interesting facts about you.

B-elligerent - at least I feel that way today
L-ucky I could find something that started with "L"
U-nloved
E-verytime I have to do one of these, I get a brain cramp
B-onafide nutcase
E-eeep, I can't think of anything else with an "E"
R-eady to go to work
R-eally would rather stay home and write
Y-esterday I nearly impaled my heal on a door. (it hurts like heck too)

Alrightee Then! Now that we're warmed up - let's hump, shall we?

This week a "getting to know you hump" with an insane twist. Ready? Set! HUMP!

01. You are battery operated - what are you? What size batteries do you require and how many?

Why do I have a strange desire to say a sex toy? I take many many double A batteries if you want to keep me going.

02. Ohmigosh! You're on the cover of the National Inquirer (or other trash magazine)! What is the headline? Give us an except for the inside story?


Luscious Writer Breaks Up Another Hollywood Marriage


Yes, Andrea Guy is at it again. This time making Richard Roxburgh and his bride of Dracula split. This is the 4th happy couple the racy writer has come between. First she caused a rift between the longstanding couple Justin and Marie Hayward. Then, when she tired of the Moody Blues troubadour, she moved on to Elvis Costello, who left 3rd wife Diana Krall to be with her. Several novels later, and she was on the move again this time shattering the relationship between Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. One would think she would have stopped there, but no, Andrea had to move on to hunky Dracula star, Richard Roxburgh. Who's safe from her predatory nature? Inquiring minds want to know.

03. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why? What question do you think you'd most get asked?

I wouldn't mind being Marilyn Monroe. Simply because she was so beautiful, even though she was troubled in her life. The question I'd get asked most? Did I really sleep with JFK>

04. You are lighter than air, you float. C'mon, introduce youself - what are you?

I'm floating about and you can see right through me. A gentle breeze sends me flying. Don't get too close or touch, cos pop! I'm a bubble.

05. Your blog just won an award for being the best. What is it for? You've also also been given an "award" for being the worst. What is it for.

Best Musical Rants and Reviews, of course!
Worst Blog for Revealing Personal Info.

Extra credit hump: In honor of National Blueberry Cheesecake Day, what's the most creative use for a blueberry you can conjure up?

A blueberry? or a blueberry cheesecake? Hmmm I bet Richard Roxburgh would taste good covered in them.

There now...I have humped...don't you wanna hump with me?

0 comments: