Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch

It's time for another Sunday Brunch, as I crawl out of bed today. From the looks of the questions on this one, I'm going to be embarrassed about my answers. But anyway, here's the post, and I promise I'll blab about something else later on today.

Rise and Shine!

1. What time do you normally wake up?
My eyes usually shoot open around 6 a.m. when I'm working and sadly it's usually only and hour or so later on weekends and days off. How pathetic is that? No, don't answer that.

2. Do you wake with or without an alarm clock?
I have a natural alarm clock, plus I still live with my parents, so I don't need one, but when I'm away from home, there's always an alarm clock to wake me. It's there as a safety precaution.

3. Name the one thing you must have immediately to start your day.
Some people need coffee, I need Coca-Cola. I can't function without it. Nope..Can't do it. Bring my carbonated caffeinefest and bring it to me now!

4. How long after you wake up do you turn on your computer?
Uh, let's just say that the first thing I do is turn on the computer. I tend to get my morning news from the computer rather than the telly anymore.

5. Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day. Do you eat breakfast every day?
Breakfast is a Slim Fast shake & my diet vitamin. I have them everyday. I don't like breakfast food in the morning. If I'm going to eat an omelet or something like that, I'd prefer to have it for dinner.

0 comments: