Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Close Encounters With The Famous Kind

I did the 50 Questions Meme over at Wenches on Saturday and one of the questions was, "Have You Met Any Famous People?"

My answer was yes. I even have a few pictures to show for it. Most of them have floated around this blog before. Simply cos I like to show them off just a little. (That's gloating...and though I hate doing it...well if it's asked I'm going to tell)

So allow me to share some photographs of my episodes with greatness. Put your hand over my picture on the monitor, cos I'm not a pretty sight in any of these pictures. (I look like a big goof actually)



Eddie Izzard and me at the Byham Theatre in Pittsburgh



Elvis Costello and me outside the AJ Palumbo Center in Pittsburgh



My sister, John Lodge of the Moody Blues and me outside the Edward Powers Theatre in Youngstown OH





There are pics of my two friends and myself with two members of the Whose Line Is It Anyway cast as well, but I didn't think you needed to be subjected to more of my ugliness. This was definitely enough for one day.