Saturday, May 15, 2004

Quiet Saturday Mornings

The DSL connection has been acting up all morning, and part of last night. Talk about aggravating. It left me time to do a bit of reading. Mostly of the story that I'm working on, but I suppose that's better than doing nothing.

I probably should use this weekend to completely relax, Monday is going to be an extremely busy day. Yes, Monday is the Day of the Bowie concert! And Monday is almost one month til Moody Madness! Yes in one month I'll be seeing the Moody Blues, not once, but twice in one week.

Squee!

I don't think I've ever been so incredibly lucky with concert tickets either. I'm within the first 15 rows for all three shows. I'm very happy about that.





It will be so nice to see this man again. It will be really wonderful to see this man as well





What I wonderful month this is going to be. I think I better rest up now!

0 comments: