Sunday, May 16, 2004

Van Helsing

What a yummy movie this was! I don't think I've ever sat through a movie that long and remained completely riveted to the screen the whole time.

It could be that I'm just completely enthralled by vampires. I love vampires. (especially hot sexy ones like Richard Roxburgh) Let me tell you, this movie has definitely helped me with some ideas for my story with vampires. It's always nice to see something that makes you want to write. (and for those of you that are reading that story as I go along, you know I haven't updated in awhile)

But then again, I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing a vampire that was quite as yummy as Richard Roxburgh's Dracula. He's one of my newest concubines and he's taking up residence on my monitor as wallpaper right now.

Now I can stare at the computer screen and not do anything but drool.

But I'm sure those of you that haven't seen Van Helsing yet are curious. What does this Richard Roxburgh look like? you ask. Well I'm about to show you. Cos I won't give away the story, you'll just have to go see it for yourselves.

Anyway



The funny thing is, he's a natural blonde, well strawberry blonde.



And lastly a pic of the man, out of his Dracula costume.



And yes, he was the smarmy duke in Moulin Rouge. This man plays a good villian, much like Christopher Walken. Now what are you waiting for, go see the movie!

0 comments: