Monday, May 03, 2004

Monday Madness

It's time for one of the best meme's of the week, Monday Madness!! Woo hoo. To let all of you know, I won't be doing the Music Mambo until later in the day. Workplace mamboing is frowned upon.

So until then, I bring you....Mmmm Monday Madness!!

1. Do you collect anything?
I'd be safe in saying I collect Music. Compact discs, cassettes, vinyl. You name it, the Music Whore has it. (or wants it)

2. How many items do you have in your collection?
My guzzlefish total for CDs is over 1900, but the actual collection is well over 3000. I have promos and imports that they don't list there. I have a decent collection of vinyl as well, though not nearly as impressive as the CDs.

3. What is the most unusual piece in your collection?
A few things actually:

1. Siouxsie and the Banshees last studio album The Rapture on glo in the dark vinyl
2. Moody Blues - blue vinyl single for The Other Side of Life
3. The Picture Book 45 of Magical Mystery Tour
4. Duran Duran Japanese Double CD of their 4 EPs from the early 80's
5. Justin Hayward's Songwriter vinyl promo
6. Signed copy of Elvis Costello's Cruel Smile
7. Signed copy of Erasure's Other People's Songs

and one more for good measure...
4. Is there anything you don't collect that you would like to collect?
Money. I'd like to collect money. And when I collect enough money, I could add to my other collections.

Cheeky wench aren't i?

0 comments: