Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sunday Brunch

It's Time for Sunday Brunch!


I have a real post ready for later in the day, but I thought I'd start the morning off right with some brunch. So without further adieu

A Few of My Favorite Things

1. What is your favorite color?
Black. No ifs ands or buts about it. Most of my wardrobe is black or has black in it. I love the darkness, much like my buddy Dracula. Mmmmm Dracula.

2. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
I have this really cool pair of flare pants, the bell bottom part is sheer. Absolutely gorgeous and they only cost 10 bucks. What's not to love?

3. Where is your favorite place to eat out?
ARGH! Brain crampage on that one. There are so many places. I'll say Pasta Too for when I'm staying outside the city in the burbs. But when I want to be in the fair (cough, cough) city of Pittsburgh,(preferably the South Side) the restaurant of choice is Paparazzis. Both are Italian places, btw.

4. What is your favorite meal?
Dinner, because it's usually the only meal I can sit down properly to eat. Every other meal is rushed, or nonexistent.

5. What is your favorite sport or recreational game?
Sport? Ewww you mean as in games played outside and require sweat to form on my body? Ewww! I like Hockey, and only occasionally. I'm not a big sports fan at all. It bores me.

0 comments: