Thursday, May 20, 2004

Theater Thursday

A brand spanking new meme, and I'm having a go at the very first one. If you want to play along, just go here.

Week 1 - Animation.

1. What is your favorite animated movie?
My favorite animated movie is Yellow Submarine. I used to live for the one time a year that it got played on the telly. It combined everything I loved into one feature, the Beatles their music and cartoons. I couldn't be any happier. Now if only I could find my video, so I could watch it again.

2. Which animated movie is your least favorite?
An American Tale. Remember that dratted mouse Fievel. Did I spell that right? Oh he grated on my nerves and the theme song...Owie on the ears. It couldn't get much worse than that.

3. Who is your favorite animated movie character?
Jack Skellington. Mostly because his singing voice is Danny Elfman, but I liked Jack. Nightmare Before Christmas is my second favorite film and Jack was just so lovable, trying to do everything right, reaching for his dreams but ultimately getting it wrong.



No post is complete without a little visual

0 comments: