Thursday, May 13, 2004

I'm A Cranky Bitch, And How Are You?

Oh yeah, dieting and PMS do not go well together, combine that with extreme heat for the month of May and that makes this girl less than a happy camper.

~Note to all male readers...this would be a good time to read another post~

This week I've walked a total of 7 miles. I learned yesterday, thanks to my trusty pedometer that a walk around the hill that I live on is about a 2.24 mile walk. Not bad. I prefer to go to the walking path in Monessen, but I like to have company when I do that, and walking companions are damn hard to find. When I go there I usually get in between 3-5 miles.

So yeah...I feel like this .

Not to worry, I'm not exercising and eating a chicken leg. Honest. One would think that when you don't eat as much the scale could have the decency to budge just a little.

Well if it did, I wouldn't know thanks to all the PMS'y symptoms I've got now. Stupid disgusting 5 pounds of water weight that appeared as if by magic over night.

~grumbles~

You can thank me for sharing all of this with you later.

~more grumbles~

On a non - pms-y diety front, The Moody Blues are remastering their first 7 albums adding a bonues disc of stuff we haven't heard and 3 unreleased tracks in September. Justin is obviously taking a cue from David Bowie and planning to buy a mountain somewhere. No, screw it, he wants a whole country. Along with that, there's going to be a 1969 concert cd released as well and in June a DVD of some more concert footage. Not to mention that the Hayward is going to have a DVD out sans other moody men, if his website is to be believed, sometime in the next few months.

Yup, the Moody Men want a mountain, or a country, and definitely they want my money, cos you know, they don't have enough of it yet! Greedy Greedy Greedy!

Pass me the diet pills and the prozac so I can get on with my life.

0 comments: