Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday's My Funday

Sunday's My Funday

Well it was a lovely day all around today. I took a rather nice walk today and went to the movies and saw...erm...mutters....Van Helsing. There are parts of this movie that I can quote along with the film.

I've been walking about reciting the "I am hollow" scene all night.

I'm totally and completely obsessed with Richard Roxburgh. I'm a sad pathetic creature, but oh well, I can't help it.

I've been in a very gothic kind of mood. Gothic as in, I'm reading vampire novels, the vampire novel I'm writing is coming along swimmingly and I'm really enjoying watching vampire movies. I watched the Francis Ford Coppola version of Dracula yesterday. I really enjoyed it, but geeze, you should never watch a vampire movie during the day, it's no fun.

I'm also reading Bram Stoker's Dracula...along with the book listed on the side of the blog. (Note to self, reading one book at a time is much easier) It's a very slow read for me, as all literature seems to be for me, except Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera (which I've read about 8 times), but I'm enjoying it so far, and trying to not picture Keanu Reaves as Jonathon Harker. (why? cos Keanu annoys the heck out of me)

But lets move onto a fab subject. I bought a LBD (little black dress) today, for 5 dollars at Dots! It's gorgeous and it fits like a dream and it was only 5 dollars...and it was a medium and it was only 5 dollars...And did I mention it was only 5 dollars?

If someone would take a picture of me, I'd post it so you can see how precious it is, but no one in this house ever takes pictures of me. It's for the good of the cameras actually. We wouldn't want them to be abused by having to flash at me.

So all in all it's been a pretty spectacular day. Now I just have to do a bit of cleaning and writing before bed, and all will be good. Oh and a bit of exercise, cos I ate like a piggly wiggly today. (but every so often an omelet is good for dinner, especially if it's from Bob Evans)

0 comments: