Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Post 1000 ~ Random Thoughts

Wow in the nearly 2 years of blogging, I've done 1000 posts! And I know back in the beginning it wasn't on a daily basis as it is now.

Do I get a cookie? A slim fast shake? Something? Please!!





~ Why does the one pair of shorts that I own have to leave my leggies chafed? Owie. That hurts after 4 miles of walking.

~How much water can a person drink before they have to take up permenant residence in the bathroom? I think I maybe fast approaching that...

~The Ab-slide, I know someone who has one of these and for a tiny little wheel it looks dangerous. Of course my dentist would love me to use it...cos I'd probably slide my way to a few cracked teeth!

~Dots likes to torture me. I've got another 5 dollar coupon in my email. AH! Must shop....must shop!!!

~CD Burners only make coasters when you use the expensive CDRs then they make many.

~New ideas for mix cds are becoming more difficult, but I do have on...courtesy of a friend on the Art of the Mix site. So who wants to make a mix with me?

The idea..I'll make half the mix and you make the other half. I'll burn the discs...etc. And we'll see what we come up with! Any takers. It usually takes about 20 songs (unless you really like 60's music)

Comment if you'd like to do this.

~Lastly, I did the Photo Time this week. If you want to see Simplicity, go here.

0 comments: