Friday, May 21, 2004

And Another Week Has Come And Gone

I'm thankful for the end to a week that should have been fabulous. And for those of you that asked about the Bowie show, let's just say I've learned my lesson about going to concerts with friends that are more obsessed with the artist than I.

Nuff said there, except to say, those friends aren't my friends anymore. I hold grudges for a long time, and I'm sure some of you know that. The concert was fabulous. David Bowie puts on a wonderful show. I couldn't complain about that if I wanted to.

So I learned a few things this week.

1. I will never ever go to a fan meet up for any band that I like.
2. If I want to go to a concert, I think I'll drag my big sister or my friend Jason. (Its safer that way)

So, yeah, I'm glad it's all over. It's a shame I'm not going to look back on the Bowie show with any fond feelings, other than it was a great show.

So to end this week. There is one high point, I found out there is a movie tie-in novel for Van Helsing. You know I'm buying that one, today if at all possible. So that means this weekend I'm going to be reading all about my favorite movie character of the moment, which will brighten my day considerably.


0 comments: