Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

I'm tempted to do another post today besides the mind hump. There's an intense criminal manhunt in my area. The target of the search is hiding in the woods about 3 miles from where I live. The man is armed and very dangerous. So needless to say. This loony didn't sleep very well last night.

GAH..

But onto happyier things, like the mind hump.

Wednesday Mind Hump - Week 17

This week a "getting to know you" theme with an insane twist.

First, a warm up. in celebration of our fresh and "Spring"y layout, using the letters B-O-I-N-G reveal five things about yourself. You can use just one word or just chatter, chatter, chatter. Either way, just go crazy!

Now...we wouldn't leave you with just half a hump so here's the rest so you can have the hump, the whole hump and nothing but the hump! Let's hump, shall we?


Beginning to wish the police would apprehend this guy.
OMG they've even closed the schools.
I'm not usually a scaredy cat, but this is frightening.
Not really into this today, I'm too busy watching the news
Going to calm myself down now.


01. If your blog were scratch and sniff, what would it smell like?
Well just look at my blog it's all bright and colorful. I imagine if you could smell it, it would have a fruity smell. Mmm let me see....nope..sadly the blog doesn't smell like anything.

02. Which horror movie monster are you most like and why?
Uh? Horror movie monster? GAH! Oh wait I think I'm return of the living dead girl! A very cheesy movie, kinda like vampire flick. I'm a night owl when I don't have to be awake early. So yeah, I'm vampirish.

03. If you were being sold in a Walmart, which department would you be in and what exactly would you be? Would you be on sale?
I'd be in the music/electronics department of course. Would I be on sale? Hell no! People would spend anything to take me home! (laugh hysterically now if you wish)

04. Earth, Wind, Fire and Water. Which element would you be. What form of that element would you be and why?
Water. That way I could douse anyone that got on my nerves.

05. What sitcom character (past or present) do you think you are most like and why?
Sitcom character? Oh sweet bejeebus, I don't watch the telly. I don't I tell you! How about cartoon character? I'm a lot like Daria. Remember her from Mtv yonks ago. I can't think of any character on tv now that would remind me of them.

There now, I've humped...thanks to those loons at BDI