Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Living In Strange And Dangerous Times

I know many of you were wondering what I was blogging about in the Mind hump. A criminal manhunt? Yes, in my little hamlet of Charleroi, PA there is quite a stir.

Police tried to serve an arrest warrant on Franklin Sebetich yesterday at 9 am. He and another (who was later apprehended) escaped in a vehicle. That vehicle wrecked after a chase and Sebetich escaped into the wooded area around route 481.

Right now they believe the man to be hiding in a wooded area in Sacred Heart Cemetary, which is about 4 miles from where I live. Halfway between Charleroi and Monongahela. Some 200 officers are combing the area on foot in hopes of finding him.

Scary Scary times.

I have to say I'm .

For those of you that really want to know what's going on, click here.

I feel another sleepless night coming on. (And he's not really close to me)

0 comments: