Saturday, May 22, 2004

The Joy Of Weekends

Its been a long time since I've really had a weekend to myself. I guess I have a lot of them now. Sad part is, I don't really care. I'm used to being alone and doing nothing or just what I want. I'm a hopeless loner.

So I'm going to try to look on the bright side of this mess I'm in now.

1. I'm going to save money now, because I'm not going to be running out on weekends when I really can't afford it. (which is what I've been doing for a year now)

2. I can stop being the ugly one on outings. Woot! I'm sick of being the ugly one.

3. My stories won't suffer on the weekends anymore, at least not until a good movie comes out. Or Van Helsing goes to the dollar theater, in which case I'm going to spend a whole day watching that one. (much like I wanted to do with Pirates of the Caribbean)

So, yeah, you can safely say I'm still upset by the events of Monday night. OK, I'm very upset by that. It's all so small and trivial, but it made me feel used. GAH!

I guess the sooner I get over it the better off I'll be. There's nothing I can do about it except forget about it and move on.

So that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go back to work on my story and then prepare for another helping of Van Helsing. Mmmm Vampric eye candy, my favorite.

0 comments: