Monday, May 17, 2004

The Monday Meme's Are On Hold Today

Long about one or two o'clock my friends and I will be off to the fine (cough cough) city of Pittsburgh to see David Bowie.

The last time I saw him in concert was 1995 I believe, on the tour for The Outside album. Fantastic show, if you knew what he was singing, which since the album wasn't out yet, most of us didn't. That combined with him touring with NIN, made things all the more exciting, or perhaps weird would be a better word.

So I'm working til about 1 o'clock and then I'm heading home to get ready to go. The best part of this is he's playing the Benedum Center. Woot! Mind you this is where the Moody Blues should be playing, but oh well, such is life.

So, in case I don't get to do the Monday Music Mambo, or anything else today....Here's the man I'm going to be dancing the Mambo with in my post concert dreams.



0 comments: