Monday, May 03, 2004

Monday Music Mambo

Ok, doing the mambo, cos I like to dance. And when I get dancing...whooo weee. So from those wacky ladies at BDI, here's this week's Monday Mambo. (Italiano style)

Think of all the songs you have ever heard in your life..*thinking*..if you could have written any ONE of them which would it be and why?

Too many songs really. I'd love to have written something like I Want You, by Elvis Costello. It's so passionate and full of emotion, and I like that in a song. I also like how he sings it. It's very raw and powerful and leaves you wanting a cigarette afterwards. (or at least to grab him and throw him down and do naughty things to him)


Just to add a little more fun to your lives here is some 'I say, You think'...the only thing is anything I say you have to think of something music related.


1. oklahoma : hugh jackman (he was in the musical you know)
2. cat : Skimbleshanks (the railway cat)
3. sun: I'll Follow The Sun (The Beatles)
4. coffee : Black Coffee In Bed (by Squeeze)
5. lotion: Summer Nights (Grease)
6. train: Last Train to Clarksville (The Monkees)
7. candy cane: So Like Candy (Elvis Costello)
8. phone: If The Phone Doesn't Ring It's Probably Me (Jimmy Buffett)
9. tummy: Justin Hayward



10. bob: Dylan