Monday, May 24, 2004

Monday Music Mambo

It's Mambo Time!

Ok, thanks to the wacky ladies at BDI, here's the Monday Music Mambo..Let's get dancing!

Are you crazies ready to rock the house with some Mambo action this Monday? I know you are!!

So lets get warmed up....Mambo around the room a few times. No, don't do that, you might be at work and people will think you're crazy!!

Let's start out by telling us a bit about yourself using the words "Mambo"

Moody Blues and Monkees Fan
Always ready to have some fun
Music is what makes me happy
Beatles, John Paul George and Ringo. My Favorites
Ordinary World...I'm trying to make my way there.

And since we're all in a dancing kinda mood....here's the rest. It's a bit of "I say, you think," but with a twist.

I'm going to say one word...and you list as many things as you want that come to mind when you see it.

Are you ready?

Are ya sure?

Here it is.....



DANCE

Dirty Dancing: one godawful movie that everyone loved from the 80's
Electric Slide and the Acky Breaky: Line dancing is evil
Dancing Queen: Yay for ABBA!
I Wanna Dance With Somebody: One of the only good Whitney Housten songs.
Dracula: One of the only ballets that I've seen, and it was smashing.
Cats: Fatastic dancing and songs
Moulin Rouge: Do the Can Can Can...but let me do it with the dastardly duke!
Lambada!
Vogue!
Dancing the Night Away - Cheap Trick
Careless Whisper: I am never going to dance again, the way I danced with you.
Techno Pop: The best music to dance to.
Bump and grind

0 comments: