Monday, May 24, 2004

Too Much Free Time

A brand new meme, that usually will be posted on Tuesdays...but woot, it's up a day early, so I'm going to go for this one.

1. Did you watch any of the finales (Friends, Frasier, The Practice, etc)? Which show do you wish would just end right now? Which would you like to have back?
I watched Frasier. I hated Friends, never watched the Practice. I think Frasier was the only one that I could stomach every now ant then, so I'd have to say, that's the only one I'd like to have back. That and I think David Hyde Pierce is a doll baby. Remember, with this girl, it's all about the eye-candy.

2. Gwyneth Paltrow named her new baby Apple Blythe Allison. Using the formula: name one random object, your mother's name, one random normal name, what would your celebrity baby's name be?
Heart Jane Angela ...last name...Roxburgh!! (OK..I like to dream)

3. Any movie you're really looking forward to watching? If you already saw it, what did you think?
Now that I've seen Van Helsing ah...2 times, I'm looking forward to The Stepford Wives and Delovely. Delovely, because it's about Cole Porter's life and it stars Kevin Kline and has a cameo by Elvis Costello. And as for The Stepford Wives...lets just say I like any movie with Christopher Walken.

But as for the movie that I loved from this summer... Van Helsing...and you all know why!





4. Recently, Cyndi Lauper's "Time after Time" and The Cure's "Lovesong" have been remade. Which song would you choose to remake (regardless of singing ability)?
If I could kill one song and make a fortune off of it, it would be Elvis Costello's This House Is Empty Now. Just a beautiful song, and I'd love to be able to sing it, better than Anne Sofie Von Otter.

5. American Idol will end this week. Do you think this year was fair or has the best singer already been voted off?
I think they should all be voted off the American Idol Island. Stop with the prefabricated pop star nonsense America, and find some people with real talent.

0 comments: