Monday, May 10, 2004

Monday Madness

It's time for the great Monday Meme's, starting off with Monday Madness. I think I'm ready for this one!


1. If you had a farm, what would you name the following animals: Pig, Cow, Goose, Chicken and Horse (assume these are show animals and not food.)
Pig: Paulie
Cow: Clarabelle
Goose: Goldie (In hopes of those golden eggs)
Chicken: Oh crikey..I'd be calling the chicken dinner...but then I'd turn vegetarian, cos I could never eat something that I named..same goes for the cow. The chicken would be called Little.
Horse: Jonesy (Yeah I'm naming a horse after a Monkee, kinda)


2. What are the top ten spices you use in cooking and what is cooked with them as the main spice (ie. Oregano: Spaghetti)
This quesion is kinda one I can't touch with a ten foot pool. Why? The Music Whore can't boil water. Sad day for me. I hope there's a nice bloke out there that will cook for me someday, or I'll be a tv dinner lady at some point.

3. Name your favorite flower and describe yourself using the letters.
Perpetually strange
Always on time
Not always as nice as I should be
Seldom stable
Yearning to be a published author.

0 comments: