Friday, May 18, 2007

Top 5 On Friday - Week 124

SAP donated this week's topic @ Music Memoirs


Top 5 songs you love from artists you hate.


Oh how embarrassing this is going to be.

Hanson - Sure About It

(When I first heard this one I couldn't believe it was the Mmmm Bop brats)

The Rolling Stones - I'm Just Waiting On A Friend
(I like about 4 Stones songs...this is one of them)

Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
(I have no explanation for why I like this song except that it's damn catchy)

Geri Halliwell - Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps

(This song will be familiar to those of you that watched the BBC's Coupling series. It's not the version used as the theme, but believe it or not Geri did a good job on it. Oddly she does strange covers well....and considering I flipping hate the Spice Girls...that's saying something)


Tony Orlando - Knock Three Times

(This song is awful and awfully catchy. It's also one of the few bad bubblegum tracks that I like that's not a direct result of listening to The Pickle...It's from watching The Britas Empire. Chris Barrie sang it in one episode, the rest is history)

0 comments: