Saturday, May 05, 2007

I Want This!!!

If anyone wants to buy me an "Andrea is a swell girl/friend" present, well this is it.



It's a UK only release which puts it a full $10 about what it would cost if Universal would release it here in the US, which they won't, because they are wankers. They won't even release the SACDs in the US, so if fans want the Deluxe Editions of the Core 7 discs with the odd bonus material, they have to spend inflated prices for the UK discs.

There's a certain amount of unfairness to this. Of course, everything is unfair anymore.

My next question is this; Who else is going to release an album in the next two months so that I can be completely broke. I already have the Traveling Wilburys reissues, Paul McCartney's Memory Almost Full and Erasure's Light At The End Of The Tunnel and the first single and The Road To Nashville Live CD ordered and preordered. That's nearly $100 in CDs right there, and I still have to preorder Nick Lowe's At My Age

0 comments: