Sunday, May 06, 2007

I'm an "It" girl again

A - Available or Single? Available and going cheap....single but not looking because the more men I meet the more I like my dogs and cats.
B - Best Friend? Mom
C - Cake or Pie? Tiramisu please and thank you.
D - Drink of Choice? Amaretto sour, Coca-Cola or any of these:


E - Essential Item(s)?
My Zen and Muvo, the 2 Easy Share cameras, moisturizer, vaseline for my lips and a good lipstick.
F - Favorite Color? Black

G - Gummi Bears or Worms?
Neither actually.

H - Hometown?
Charleroi, PA
I - Indulgence?Music and I'm always indulging in that.

J - January or February?
Whichever has the least snow this year.
K - Kids? 0

L - Life is incomplete without…
music
M - Marriage Date: The 12th of never.
N - Number of Siblings: 2 one sister and one brother, both older.

O - Oranges or Apples?
Most certainly, dip with the apples please.
P - Phobias/Fears: heights, flying, being around too many strange people.(mmmm maybe that's just a fear of life) Oh wait I'm like Charlie Brown, I'm scared of EVERYTHING!

Q - Favorite Quote:
"Without music, life would be a mistake.... I would only believe in a God who knew how to dance." Friedrich Nietzsche
R - Reasons to Smile? This face usually makes me smile

Ha! I bet you thought I was going to post a picture of Fish!
S - Season? Summer
T - Tag Three: Crse, Bananas, Julie
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I graduated "With Honors" from California University of PA. (The useless degree is in Business Administration)
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Mmmm meat is tasty..pass the hamburger!
W - Worst habits? Spending way too much time on the computer doing mindless things like this.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? Uh, erm, how about neither!
Y - Your Favorite Foods: pasta, burritos, gnochhi, soup, BIG SALADS.

Z - Zodiac Cancer:
Cancer, malignant

0 comments: