Monday, May 28, 2007

Best Buy Can Suck My Butt

I left for Greensburg today armed with my Best Buy credit card and my rewards certificate and a coupon for triple bonus points on my rewards card. I was prepared to spend $249.99 + for my Zen Vision.

Guess what?

There was none to be had at the store, and there was none to be had anywhere in the Pittsburgh district of stores. The only store that had my 30 GB Zen Vision in stock was in Altoona, PA. (I'm pretty sure that the reason for that is that people in Altoona don't know what an mp3 is yet, let alone an mp3 player)

I realize the blasted thing was on sale last week, (And guess who didn't know until it was too late)which means they sold out mid-week and because of the holiday they never got a replenishment of stock.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I could order my Zen online, but I won't get my bonus points, which really sucks. (I'd get about $15 back in bonus certificates with that one purchase)

I think it was a higher powers way of saying, save your damn money. You don't need the new mp3 player just yet.

~sigh~

And the higher power would be right. I don't need the mp3 player right now. However, I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to get it. And because I'm not, this is what I have to say to Best Buy, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: