Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can This Week Be Over, Please?

It's just Wednesday, I know, but I need this week to be finished. Nothing good is coming of it, except that the parents found a new old clunker to replace the one that is dying. Yay for them.

I'm having money issues and I haven't even spent any extra. I'm having weight issues too. OK, most of the family is right now...so what does mom get for dinner last night, pizza. I'm sorry I don't have the willpower to push away pizza. But never mind that, I can't do much about that. I exercise...I go to the gym, the scale hates me, it's that simple.

Another thing I can't change is that I now have a dentist's bill that I thought I would be able to pay and now I find that I'm going to have to fiddle with my bills to pay it because I had budgeted a different amount for that one and I hadn't counted on having a cat go to the vet either. But you can't budget for sickness or car problems or anything like that. They just show up and put a spoke in the wheel and overturn the carriage.

Ultimately this adds up to me not being able to do anything extra this month at all. No going anywhere fun. OK, no Susan Werner concert. Why? Because the $70 for the dentist amounts to what it would cost for parking and the ticket for the show.

I'm unhappy. I'm broke. And now add miserable to the list, please and thank you.

I need a money injection and a self esteem injection and maybe I'll be better.

0 comments: