Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So Sleepy

I don't know what's wrong with me lately but all I want to do is sleep, but when it comes to be time for bed, I just can't force myself to go any earlier. I don't know why?

Yesterday I didn't even go to the gym. I took a walk that was a mile or so, around the town. Not a strenuous workout by any means, but here I am at 6 o'clock still tired.

I just don't know what to do. I feel run down. The scale hates me and that makes it worse.

Tonight I have to go to the grocery store for my grandmother, then I'm going to the gym no matter what. I have to remind myself, it's open until 9:30 M-R and til 8 on Friday.

I'm just so frustrated. And tomorrow I don't know if I'm going to be running out to buy concert tickets for the Susan Werner show on Saturday. I'm not making any decisions on that until after my mother has her pacemaker checked, because any appointment now can result in her ending in the hospital for a new one. Which will result in me taking a day off work to sit in the damn hospital. Not my idea of fun, but something I've been expecting for nearly 6 months now.

I'm probably going to be really tired in the next few weeks. I wish I could find a way to shake this feeling, any suggestions?

0 comments: