Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hump Day Randomosity

~ Gym musings: There is one helluva droolworthy man at the gym after 6 o'clock. Maybe I should start going after dinner more often. He comes in after work in business attire..looks good in a tie...cleans up nicely...looks really good in gym clothes too. OK, he looks like a buff version of Mr. DJ, but taller and a bit (dare I say it) better looking. But there is a similarity that I see.

BIG SIGH

I think I will drool from afar. It's safer that way. Plus I look like hell when I go to the gym. I just can't do that perky cute thing that the college girls can do. Couldn't do it when I was in college and I sure can't do it now.

~ Diana Krall and Elvis Costello have done Lexus Ads. Why? Are they hard up for cash to raise those twins? Is that why they are both going on tour only about 6 or 7 months since they were born? I'm not amused by the ads at all. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I see them. I love Diana, but since EC and Ms Krallomort (as I like to call her) hooked up, he has totally sold out.

~ I'm addicted to McDonald's Sweet Tea and Iced Coffee. I'm pretty sure this is a bad thing, but I can't help it. They are so good. I guess as long as they come with a salad instead of a Quarter Pounder then I'm not doing too badly. Right?

~ I'm reading a Jackie Collins novel right now and I'm actually enjoying it. I don't know why. I don't usually go for smutty novels about Hollywood. For the most part celebrities annoy me.

~ Show off time. Here are my birdie photos from the National Aviary in Pittsburgh.

~ Oh and it's hump day is it not? That means I should have a hunk or two on the blog...or maybe more..





0 comments: